Aquamedic 250 watt pendants x3

macawmagic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
3
Location
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got 3 250 watt de pendants from aquamedic. I am breaking down the tanks that these are on so I'm looking to get rid of them.
Here's a link to what I'm talking about.
Oceanlight HQI Pendant1x250W By AquaMedic - AquaCave

One comes with phoenix 14k.
One comes with Helio 20k.
One comes with Ushio 10k.
I do have a couple extra bulbs I could throw in if my asking price is met.

asking $150 + s&h each. $290 + s&h for 2. or all 3 for $420 + s&h.
 
yup...it's the full setup's. does not have original hanging kits, but it I do have eye hooks which are what i've been using to hang them in my canopy. I will throw those in if wanted.
 
2 are the old ballast...one is the new ballast due to the old one getting wet and needing to be replaced. it has the cord attachment from old pendant to new ballast.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new