AquaRay Lighting Thread

I see something listed called AquaBar Control that says it's "new". Is this different, or does it fill in for the "8" you guys were talking about?
 
I think it’s both. I think it is the new control unit, and I think it replaces the 8 controller. I saw on the one site that sells these in the US that the 8 controller I have is no longer made.
 
I think it’s both. I think it is the new control unit, and I think it replaces the 8 controller. I saw on the one site that sells these in the US that the 8 controller I have is no longer made.

note:

Update: The TMC LED PWM controller for the older style AquaRay has been discontinued in both USA and Europe. The LEDs are still available and still the highest standard of aquarium LED on the market.
At this time we recommend simple on/off timers for each separate channel on single power supplies. Also adjusting intensity by using channels and raising or lowing in mounting height.
https://www.americanaquariumproducts.com/lighting1.html
Is this the old controller??
Screenshot 2026-04-17 214016.png


Nevermind.. THIS is the "8" some were referring to.
https://www.tropicalfishsite.com/tmc-aquaray-8-channel-lighting-controller-review/
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new