Aquarium Background

Volsman85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New tank, up 10 days. I'm going to start with live rock and livestock only. Anyone have opinions on the best background to put on the tank?

mrlavalamp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like blue, but my tank also has a large black overflow so. Probably my background is closer to 50/50 really.

Saw a decent printed background the other day, actually made the tank look really deep and it wasn't cheesy like printed backgrounds usually are.

Everything has to fit together, so not all tanks will look good with black.

My tank looks a lot smaller with an all black background which is why I like the blue.

OP
OP
Volsman85

Volsman85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What sort of livestock do you have in mind?
I am really not sure yet. I'm a couple weeks away from that. I intend to do some research on the matter to determine which fish are best for a beginner. Suggestions welcome. Its a 36 gal bow front tank.

FortyFour44

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've not seen that. Any chance you got a pic?

Yea, see below.

58579FBD-533B-4F99-AD6E-8EAA51530E2B.jpeg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back