Aquarium break down - advice

Fisherman Joe

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2015
Messages
749
Reaction score
235
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi.

Had a tough time lately and need to take a break from the hobby. I have a 600L tank in the UK and looking to sell.

I wondered if anyone has any advice on how best to go about this?

This is what I have.

IMG_4407.jpeg
 
It would be perfect to find a new owner for everything, but you would really take a beating on price.
Break it down buy selling coral first, then when you can move the rock around and catch the fish and sell them.
If there were a local store that would give you a decent price on everything?
Then equipment and tank last.
Not even sure what kind of market place there is for aquarium stuff in the UK.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new