Aquarium builder, opinions wanted!

  • Thread starter Thread starter fragit
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm waiting for a low iron 240 to show up from planet aquarium. I'll let you know when I get it in the next few days
 
I'm waiting for a low iron 240 to show up from planet aquarium. I'll let you know when I get it in the next few days
Just got a quote from coast to coast, close to 3K for a 70 cube star fire on 2 panels shipped to my door in Maine! Wow is that pricey!
 
$3k!? I got a 50g SCA cube with 4 starfire panels with a sump, stand and skimmer delivered for $700.
 
$3k!? I got a 50g SCA cube with 4 starfire panels with a sump, stand and skimmer delivered for $700.
I know I may go wit the 80gal they have. How do you like the sca? Does it have 2 or 3 holes drilled? How thick is the glass and is it rimless?
 
I like it a lot. The glass is 10mm and it is rimless. Mine has two holes but someone who just got one has three.
 
I like it a lot. The glass is 10mm and it is rimless. Mine has two holes but someone who just got one has three.
Are the holes metric also? I read a post where somebody commented that the bulk heads were junk. Thoughts?
 
Are the holes metric also? I read a post where somebody commented that the bulk heads were junk. Thoughts?
The bulkheads were a weird size unfortunately. There are adapters you can buy though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new