Aquarium Builders

BigKid4788

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
988
Reaction score
616
Location
Cincinnati, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking for both opinions and experiences with aquarium builders. I'm looking at upgrading to a 84x36x27 aquarium. I'm not partial to either glass or acrylic. I just looking for recommendations (experiences would be helpful) on quality builders. Not looking for the least expensive.
 
Reef Savvy! I may have some bias. Felix was great to work with! It was probably the most expensive option, and the lead time is pretty long, but his tanks are amazing when you see them in person.

Otherwise there's Miracles or Planet Aquariums.
 
Has anyone used Pimped Out Aquariums? I received a quote for both glass and acrylic and to my surprise the acrylic tank was less expensive. I've never seen acrylic being less expensive than glass when dimensions are the same.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new