Aquarium Dreams..................

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,868
Reaction score
122,478
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Took some new shots and some of them are like a dream......:D

1.jpg


10.jpg


11.jpg


12.jpg


13.jpg
 
14.jpg


15.jpg


16.jpg


17.jpg


18.jpg


19.jpg


2.jpg
 
20.jpg


21.jpg


22.jpg


23.jpg


24.jpg


25.jpg
 
26.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg


6.jpg


8.jpg


9.jpg


acandream.jpg
 
Am I dreaming? what! Im not! dang!
 
ROFLMBO!! You guys are funny and so full of it! LOL!
 
I wish some of those would show up in my tank. :D
 
You definitely have a talent when it comes to photography.
 
Thanks you all!! I forgot to mention that these were all actinic shots. I am going for some full lighting shot today. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new