• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquarium Engineering Calcium Reactor

Reef-Engineer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 29, 2020
Messages
332
Reaction score
447
Location
South Kingstown, Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I owned one in the past, I realize that Bill is out of the game so no support. I like the saturation style reactor and plan to build my own control system.

If you have one and aren’t going to use it, please let me know.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new