Aquarium Fan with temp control ?

Jebao ACF-300 arrived a couple days ago. It definitely works. It does not blow extra hard, but it is enough to do the job. It is large, but unobtrusive. I don't think you would get it on a tank much smaller than my IM 25 lagoon. Temp probe was not long enough for me to mount the controller on my control panel inside the stand, so I stuck it on the side of the stand. We will see how it holds up. Thanks for the tip!
IMG_7025.jpg
Excellent. Thanks for the feedback. I am considering one as well but I have the same issue with the egg crate top. I don’t have a sump (55 gallon with HOB FILTER and canister filter) so I would have to mount right to the tank and the egg crate lid would probably have to get cut for it to fit.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new