Aquarium lid netting (where to source)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steph1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Steph1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
449
Reaction score
569
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I want to make an aquarium lid using fly screen componants. I am having trouble getting hold of the plastic netting (Shown in image) as I dont know what the product is usually used for, thus dont know where it may be stocked. Does anybody know what this plastic netting is used for or where I might find it?

Cheers

xxx.jpg
 
The description it put with the link is wrong. Shipping is free with orders $39
shipping on netting is only a few bucks anyway.
 
Thanks guys but I wish to buy locally (Australia) does anybody know the usual use for this netting, I am sure they did not tool up for that netting to corner the aquarium lid market;)
 
Probably bird netting,
Google "1/4 inch clear netting"
 
Hi all, I want to make an aquarium lid using fly screen componants. I am having trouble getting hold of the plastic netting (Shown in image) as I dont know what the product is usually used for, thus dont know where it may be stocked. Does anybody know what this plastic netting is used for or where I might find it?

Cheers

xxx.jpg
I purchased bird netting and screen door components from Lowe’s and it works perfectly.
 
I used fishing net, 6x6 mm. Maybe check for a shop online or locally that supplies fishing nets.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new