Aquarium Log app android

RadinJ

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2021
Messages
17
Reaction score
6
Location
Toronto, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone!
I recently switched from Iphone to Android, i was using aquarimate on iphone but it is not available on my new version of android. I did some research there were other old threads suggesting Aquarium note which is also not available.

Does anyone have any suggestions for apps or anything they use to track everything from multiple dosing reminders a day to parameters and everything else??

Thanks in advance!
 
There's tons out there but I use Aquarium Assistant. Has everything I need and not a stupid cloud app.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new