Aquarium Specialty ridiculousness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Joined
Sep 5, 2014
Messages
8,134
Reaction score
6,160
Location
Houston, TX
I ordered some ATI Bulbs and one came DOA. Emailed customer service about the issue and had very slow response time. It's been two weeks and the lady refuses to replace my bulb and hasn't email back. Below I will paste a response from her on my first email. I also had $200+ in my cart and wasn't given the option for free shipping. Asked about that and she basically side stepped my question and gave me the run around. I'm pi$$ed to say the least.

On Mar 4, 2016, at 1:37 PM, Customer Service <[email protected]> wrote:

Jared,

I apologize for the delayed response, we have been in the process of moving to a bigger warehouse which has caused us delays. Thank you,
Jacki
 
Thanks for getting back with me and taking care of the problem. Much appreciated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new