Aquarium Test Kits

Aquarium Test Kit


  • Total voters
    62
Been a Salifert fan for years.
Not sure if that's a good thing.
 
I prefer Salifert for the majority of my tests, mainly because their customer service was fantastic when I needed it.

I do have a Hanna 713 for my phosphate, which I like.
 
Not a fair poll IMHO. I use and voted for API for Ca, and Alk, but use Salifert for Mg, and NO3. Then Hanna for pho4 and verifying Alk.
 
agree with Eddie:
I use Salifert for Mg, NO3, K, and Sr
I use API for Ca
Hanna for Alk and PO4/P/NO2
Red Sea Pro for Iodine and Ca back up
 
My Red sea pro Ca tends to always test 40-50 ppt higher than the API.... But I tend to use API for Ca and Red sea for Mg and kH.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new