• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquariumclown any 1 know him?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acezwild
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Acezwild

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
458
Reaction score
1
Location
BriCk CitY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Few reasons why 4/5 frags didnt make it through the mail. Aquariumclown agreed to replace the following frags for me. It has been well over a month and I have not yet heard from him I have sent him a bunch of email and no reply. Any 1 knows how to get a hold of this guy? Im starting to feel Im getting ripped off here...
 
I ordered quite a few frags from him a couple of months ago and was very pleased with the transaction. It looks like the last time he logged in here was 5/19 I think. I don't have a personal email addy for him. He is a stand up guy and I would be really surprised if he was trying to rip you off. If you have sent him some pm's I'm sure he will get this next time he visits the site. Some people choose not to be notified by email if they rec'v a pm so that's not always the best way. Best of luck to you and please keep us posted.
 
Soccerbag thanks for your reply finally he got back to me today after replying to my last email this morning. This was what he wrote to me on the email:
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Hi Enrique,

Sorry for the late reply but I just now received your email. I just got back home from being away more than a month. Unfortunately while I was away, my tank crashed and sadly I'm in the process of rebuilding again. I will refund your money now via paypal for the following you have purchased. Believe me I would have rather sent you the frags.

In a matter of minutes I got a full refund on the frags This guy has earned my respect 100% and when he has frags again I will do business with again in the future. Leo thanks again!
[/FONT]
 
Glad it worked out but really bummed to hear about his tank! He had one of the nicest acro collections around!
 
Leo's a standup guy! So sad to hear about his tank :(
 
Yea that stinks. Sorry Leo.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new