• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquariumclown

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

demifelix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone here buy corals from this seller? I got a bad situation with the coral I bought from him (Leo) that I have been trying to get in touch with this seller and he would not respond to my emails or PMs. What can I do?

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
demifelix, just sent you a pm and I am going to move this to the Seller / Trader Feedback forum. Thanks!

Last edited:

ColaAddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had good experience with Leo. He's not here much though. How long have you been waiting for his response? I think his corals are top notch.

OP
OP
D

demifelix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been 10 days. I hope he's out of town and not just ignoring me. I still don't know what the deal is. The coral looks bad in the bag and RTN the following day. I sent him the pic of the bad coral in the bag and he told me to put it into the tank. I slowly acclimated to my MH over 24 hour period and sent him another pic the next day and he said because I sent him the pic a day after he does not honor my request. The frag was not glued well to the plug and it fell off, so I glued it back on the side, and he told me it's not appropriate and causing the coral to die. I have been glueing frags sideways for 2 years now and they do find. I don't know why he made this so difficult. He had insured the package so all he has to do is initiate the claim with them. I'm not asking him for any money, just help me to file a claim. May be there's something I'm missing. I bought frags from others here and it's been great so far up until now.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 29 37.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back