Aquascape Collapse!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dowtish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
So posting in this topic cursed me.... This morning we had a collapse , this is the first tank where I haven't PVC supported my rock , lesson learned ........ After going on a purple firefish recovery mission. His dart hole was right in the center of the collapse I discovered he had an in believable network of caves in the rock. He is fine after hours of searching found him in his mansion looking at me like what's up dude ???. Major crisis averted and firefish renamed to sparkle "bin laden" the purple firefish.......zz
 
I HATE when I have to touch the rocks! If I don't get them back just exactly the way I had them, and I never do, it puts me in SUCH a bad mood! It's like they look lower--flatter--never as good. I feel for ya. Majorly.
This comment may be 13 years old but it resonates with me so much

Had a rock collapse on some rockwork in a precarious position today and it never gets back exactly the way it was before, and it results in such a foul mood.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new