Aquascape feedback

twizter

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2025
Messages
23
Reaction score
30
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeking feedback on the current aquascape, some of the pieces aren't glued down yet so I can move/remove. 20 GAL IM tank

PXL_20250205_014652508.MP~2.jpg
 
I like it very much. Just make sure the structures are not too close to the back panel.
 
1000006806.jpg
1000006808.jpg
Yeah there's only one spot that's kinda close but even that has enough for a gap for the clown to get through
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new