Aquascape Feedback

zlopez

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently in the cycling stage only new tank. Using Pukani rock, really like the layout, but unsure if I should reduce the overall quantity of rocks may have any negative impact on the overall maintenance of the tank or anything else I may be overlooking?

There are lots of areas where fish can shelter and also made sure there was plenty of room for fish to swim in the front, back and sides.

Tank: UNS R150


Thoughts?


20261005_182835_2AF94206-D04D-49FD-BE24-549EB616BAD9.png


20261005_182835_E23CBA84-73AB-4812-B59B-0E2B290AF6AF.png


20261005_182836_CE5E1B5F-4502-43A9-B5CD-F8BC60ACF720.png


 
I love it, you can never go wrong with the sloping rock wall.
 
the top line looks very nice, dropping to the sides - lovely. If it's possible to remove some of the bottom line rock you could create tunnels and overhangs, that your fish would enjoy swimming trough. Something like this:
1791285814025.png
 
I personally like the aquascape!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new