Aquascape Opinions Needed (20g peninsula)

katsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4465.jpg

Here is my current aquascape. I currently have some zoas, and two hammers. I plan to get torches, candy canes, and others as I see fit. Now I am doubting my aquascape. Is that top rock too close to the top of the water to put anything on it like a torch? Should I remove the top rock completely? I was also considering replacing that rock under and to the right of the top rock with the top rock. Not sure because I don't want to topple everything lol... Any suggestions or is it okay as it is? I want plenty of coral space :)

(Also I will be moving the gold hammer to the rock shelf right next to it)

gobybryant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good! I’d remove the rock at the very top, just because it’s so close to the water line it might be tough to fit coral on top of it.

OP
OP
katsreef

katsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good! I’d remove the rock at the very top, just because it’s so close to the water line it might be tough to fit coral on top of it.
Noted. I kind of like the look of that rock better than the one that is under it to the right. Part of me wants to switch the top rock to that spot and remove the other instead but I'm nervous to topple everything lol. May take the easy route and just remove the top rock

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back