Aquascape

Nitrogen_Man81

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2020
Messages
13
Reaction score
72
Location
Bartlesville
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started playing around with the rock trying to come up with a scape. I created this and it clicked. I think I'll go with this in my 75g.

IMG_20201102_205524006.jpg
 
I would bring some more depth to it front to back with ledges so you can put more corals on if that’s the way you’re going. I always try to keep more surface area with different levels that the lights hit so I can add more coral. You can break up the big chunks on the right to give you more pieces to work with. Love the piece on the left. Good luck!!!
 
I was considering breaking up some of the bigger pieces to create more, bit wasn't sure if myself since it's my first time. Thank you.
 
A horseshoe type lagoon would be cool on the right where the outer edges are skinny and it’s gets wider and taller in the middle.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new