AquaSD - Fail (anyone surprised anymore) ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 251924
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
2

251924

Guest
View Badges
A few months ago going against my gut and all the reviews posted here I decided to order from them .
Spent a few hundreds in corals and a few RFA. What i got was RFA that looked like grapes and i didnt dare put in my tank
I took pictures of them, contacted them via email , tried to call. and text. I only got a reply via text thanking me for my order and to review them.
I took some tank water and put those grapes into the controlled water and in a few hours htey went poof.
the corals had all flesh pulled back and looked dead or dying.

Since AquaSD didnt seem to care about my order or making it right. I filed a charge back against these fools and my order must have been so forgetable or
they knew they screwed up with my order as they didnt even dispute the chargeback.
Nothing lost but my time.

So anyone deciding to order just make sure you're ready to do a charge back.

To aquaSD i'm glad my order was so forgetable that you couldnt even bother to respond to text/email/calls or hell to my credit card. I
I got my money back so in the end nothing was lost i guess.

aquasd.png
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new