AQUASD has outstanding customer service!

MNFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUASD had a live sale and I bought 20+ of some of the most amazing frags I have seen online.
The package shipped UPS Wednesday and then Thursday was stuck in the TN Ice storms, so it did not deliver on Thursday.
AQUASD sent an email Thursday saying basically they noticed the package was not delivered and they were in contact with UPS!

Long story short I did not get the package until Monday and the temperature of the water was 33 degrees and it was a complete loss.
AQUASD said no problem we will give you back store credit!

AQUASD communicated, and told me from the start don't worry we have you back.

Customer service is easy when things go right, to get such outstanding customer service when things go wrong, especially when this was a failure of UPS is amazing.

I cannot wait until it is warm enough here to use my store credit and look forward to many future purchases from AQUASD.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've used before with no issues at all. Even combined separate auctions into 1 shipment to save me costs.

tundraguy1106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AQUASD had a live sale and I bought 20+ of some of the most amazing frags I have seen online.
The package shipped UPS Wednesday and then Thursday was stuck in the TN Ice storms, so it did not deliver on Thursday.
AQUASD sent an email Thursday saying basically they noticed the package was not delivered and they were in contact with UPS!

Long story short I did not get the package until Monday and the temperature of the water was 33 degrees and it was a complete loss.
AQUASD said no problem we will give you back store credit!

AQUASD communicated, and told me from the start don't worry we have you back.

Customer service is easy when things go right, to get such outstanding customer service when things go wrong, especially when this was a failure of UPS is amazing.

I cannot wait until it is warm enough here to use my store credit and look forward to many future purchases from AQUASD.
I always check the weather forecasts just to be sure when placing my orders. I have ordered with AQUASD. Their customer service is great. I just don’t like how I can place an order today but there aren’t any shipping openings for 1-1/2 weeks. Then weather becomes a factor. I know it sucks but I limit my online orders through out the winter from vendors and try to find stuff local on this forum.

OP
OP
MNFish

MNFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always check the weather forecasts just to be sure when placing my orders. I have ordered with AQUASD. Their customer service is great. I just don’t like how I can place an order today but there aren’t any shipping openings for 1-1/2 weeks. Then weather becomes a factor. I know it sucks but I limit my online orders through out the winter from vendors and try to find stuff local on this forum.
Yes we had, had such a great winter that I thought it would work fine.

I am not even going to look at their site until after April now, because every time I do I see a great deal on an amazing coral and do not want to take any chances with the weather. However it looks like they have had Easter sales in the past so I am hoping this year they will again.

The part that makes me the most frustrated is it made it close to me on Saturday but since I did not pay UPS for Saturday delivery they would not deliver it or let me pick it up....

So you are correct UPS's fault and my own for being more optimistic than I should have been in the winter.

tundraguy1106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s a new place in California called coralsanonymous. I’ve been dying to order from them but since I’m in NJ and they’re in Cali, I’ve been avoiding it. We’ve been getting crushed with snow lately. They’re pretty new but have some beautiful stuff!

OP
OP
MNFish

MNFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There’s a new place in California called coralsanonymous. I’ve been dying to order from them but since I’m in NJ and they’re in Cali, I’ve been avoiding it. We’ve been getting crushed with snow lately. They’re pretty new but have some beautiful stuff!
Man the stuff at AQUASD is so nice I am tempted to drive the 24 hours to go there and buy some stuff in person! But I have a feeling NJ to California about 2 times the drive then from ND.

Acros

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have similar experience with Cherry Corals. Excellent customer service. They provided me full store credit for an order that was accidentally shipped on the wrong date.

Edit: To clarify, they shipped on the original date on the order, however we had an email communication where the shipped date was changed.

Frogspon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting. They emailed me tuesday before my order was supposed to ship and told me they moved my ship date a week out due to storms etc, and to email them back if this wouldn't work.

I replied to the email and never got a response. I guess they've just been super busy with all the dead shipments.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back