• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AQUASD Review

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Dolphins18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't often leave reviews on anything, but I had an outstanding experience with AquaSD. I placed 3 separate orders, 2 on the site and one on ebay and all arrived packaged together yesterday. I am stunned by the beauty of the corals I got from Aquasd. They are all nicely sized, and all corals seemed to put on fresh frag plugs which are black. I dipped every coral and not a single pest on any of them. I also got a lot of mini maxi anemones, I know they are not that popular anymore but these ones from AquaSD are beautiful. The order shipped from California and arrived the next morning at my home in North Carolina.
I also was sent 3 free corals.
Any questions I had about the shipping process were promptly via a phone call or email from the customer service team at AquaSD.

Thank you guys for everything, I look forward to ordering more in the near future! :)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't often leave reviews on anything, but I had an outstanding experience with AquaSD. I placed 3 separate orders, 2 on the site and one on ebay and all arrived packaged together yesterday. I am stunned by the beauty of the corals I got from Aquasd. They are all nicely sized, and all corals seemed to put on fresh frag plugs which are black. I dipped every coral and not a single pest on any of them. I also got a lot of mini maxi anemones, I know they are not that popular anymore but these ones from AquaSD are beautiful. The order shipped from California and arrived the next morning at my home in North Carolina.
I also was sent 3 free corals.
Any questions I had about the shipping process were promptly via a phone call or email from the customer service team at AquaSD.

Thank you guys for everything, I look forward to ordering more in the near future! :)

Thank you very much! We appreciate your order and feedback :) Hope they all do great for you!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 136 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back