AQUASHELLA VIP DREAM GIVEAWAY!!! FREE Airfare, FREE Hotel Stay, FREE VIP Pass, and a $1000 shopping spree from TOP SHELF AQUATICS!!!

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Bonus 12:
Updated build thread:

Ryan Winger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: I have never been to a coral show. I was going to go to Aquashella Chicago but had an emergency and couldn’t go. TSA is my favorite to buy from online and I would love to see them in person and pick out more of their amazing corals! I love this hobby and love the people involved in it! Thank you

I would love to check out your scolys, torches, and goni’s.

myersb33

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Enter: I am a huge Coralfish12g fan and he is the reason I got into the hobby, and would love to go to an aquashella as none are within driving distance from NJ.

I would just love to see the TSA farm as seeing any large scale coral systems fascinates me but ive seen theirs on youtube and would love to see it in person

Antman1198

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Enter: Got into this hobby about 4 years ago, only interested in the fish side. Found Coralfish12g and loved how much deeper it went into this awesome hobby. I met George and Shawn back in May of last year a South Florida Frag swap and both super nice guys, really inspiring and growing the hobby. I would love to go to Aquashella because I feel like it is completely different than any other aquarium convention. Id love to see the art work and innovation in how this hobby is evolving.

I want to see the TSA Minions monti mother colony in person, by far my favorite sps. Crazy deep yellow with blue polyps.

Thanks, fingers crossed!

fowler279

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 10: FTS
IMG_2621.jpg

Murftoo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Main entry: I'd love to go because I've never been to a coral show. I'd also love to see the inner workings of TSA!

ShrimpBandit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquashella is the show that piqued my interest about the intersection between art and reefing. I've never been, and I would LOVE to escape the Wisconsin deep freeze for a few days to nerd out on corals!

A tour of the TSA shop would be a chance to see and learn about all kinds of stuff that a person just doesn't encounter in my corner of the world. Who wants to go on Disney World?

Back