Aquashella - Your Backstage Pass to the Ultimate Reef Fest!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

Hey fellow reef enthusiasts!

Are you ready to submerge yourself in the ultimate aquatic experience? Aquashella Daytona Beach is just around the corner, and we've got an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour just for you!

What's Aquashella?
For those who might be new to the scene, Aquashella is a festival like no other, blending the best of both the freshwater and saltwater worlds into an explosion of color, art, and aquatic life that's sure to dazzle enthusiasts and families alike.

Behind-the-Scenes Goodness!
Our team is gearing up to give you a VIP glimpse into the preparations for this underwater wonderland. From setting up the vibrant displays to the arrival of exotic fish and coral, we're going to show you what it takes to bring the ocean's magic to life on land.

What to Expect?

Prepare for a surge of engaging content, featuring:
  • Behind-the-scenes photos capturing all the fun moments.
  • A showcase of drool-worthy corals.
  • Even more thrilling Aquachella festivities!

Let's Talk Fun!But it's not just about what you see; it's about the experiences you'll have! Picture interactive art installations, face-to-face encounters with your favorite aquatic creators, and workshops that might just ignite a new passion or hobby.

Join the Conversation!What are you most excited to see at Aquashella Daytona Beach? Is it the dazzling display tanks, the chance to meet industry experts, or the latest in aquascaping trends?

Drop your thoughts below, and let's ride the wave of excitement together! Don't forget to check back for more teasers and live updates as we approach the event. Can't wait to see you all there!

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Let’s ramp up the excitement! We’ve got a big day ahead as we set up at Aquashella. What’s on everyone’s must-see list? Tell us what you’re most excited to see first!

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We couldn't make it to this show this year, but we are represented.

Would love to see some pics, video and closeups of the new @ESHOPPS.INC Mariner® series tanks - they are at booth #610

We are excited about these new tanks because they feature our Patented Random Flow Generator® Nozzles as standard equipment.

1699036107634.jpeg

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0

Would love to see some pics, video and closeups of the new @ESHOPPS.INC Mariner® series tanks - they are at booth #610

We are excited about these new tanks because they feature our Patented Random Flow Generator® Nozzles as standard equipment.

1699036107634.jpeg
Such a cool booth eshops has!

IMG_0248.jpeg IMG_0247.jpeg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

1699036107634.jpeg
I'm hoping to be at the Phoenix Coral Farmer's Market and I think I saw you guys will be there? I'll try and stop by and say hi if I make it!

Vivid Creative Aquatics

Upgrade Your Flow!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping to be at the Phoenix Coral Farmer's Market and I think I saw you guys will be there? I'll try and stop by and say hi if I make it!
We won't have a booth there, but I personally will be walking around throughout the day buying coral for the tank. Our office is just over the freeway from where they hold that event - You (any anyone else) are welcome to stop by and check out the 134-gallon Random Flow Generator powered Mixed reef tank in our front lobby, and to scope out the robot army in the back cranking out the Random Flow Generator Nozzles by the hundreds,.

Last edited:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We won't have a booth there, but I personally will be walking around through the buying coral for the tank. Our office is just over the freeway from where they hold that event - You (any anyone else) are welcome to stop by and check out the 134-gallon Random Flow Generator powered Mixed reef tank in our front lobby, and to scope out the robot army in the back cranking out the Random Flow Generator Nozzles by the hundreds,.
I almost made it to your open house 2 or 3 years ago but something came up.

jimfish98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went today, first fish hobby show I have been to outside of Koi Shows. Interesting start when a cracked out lady in the parking garage offered to be my nurse for a buck and take real good care of me. Hit or miss on some things. Wish every vendor had pricing somewhere on or in the tanks. Wanted to talk to someone at Seachem but they were only doing the prize wheel. Some really nice corals though, the Fluval set up and design area was cool. Some real artists setting up those tanks. This one really stood out.
IMG_5832.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back