The Aquatic Expo in Charlotte, NC

maleshka21

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get Ready for North Carolina’s Largest Aquatic Festival! June1st-2nd 2024

Drumroll, please! Introducing the Aquatic Expo in Charlotte—the first-ever large-scale two-day expo in North Carolina! Join us for an unforgettable weekend of all things aquatic, brought to you by the dynamic duo of CAE (Carolina Aquatic Expo) and the Carolina Reefing Community Club!

Get ready to dive into a world of wonder as we showcase the best and brightest in the aquatic scene. From stunning fish displays to mesmerizing coral collections, there's something for everyone at this epic event.

But that's not all! Prepare to be wowed by expert speakers, interactive workshops, and jaw-dropping demonstrations. Whether you're a seasoned aquarist or just dipping your toes into the hobby, you'll find inspiration and excitement around every corner.

Mark your calendars and spread the word—this is one aquatic extravaganza you won't want to miss! Stay tuned for more details and get ready to make a splash at the Aquatic Expo in Charlotte! #Aquat#AquaticExpoCLTi#ReefingCommunityFunING=2]The Aquatic Expo - The Aquatic Expo[/HEADING]

www.theaquaticexpo.com
www.theaquaticexpo.com
Capture.JPG

Reef_dachs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Get Ready for North Carolina’s Largest Aquatic Festival! June1st-2nd 2024

Drumroll, please! Introducing the Aquatic Expo in Charlotte—the first-ever large-scale two-day expo in North Carolina! Join us for an unforgettable weekend of all things aquatic, brought to you by the dynamic duo of CAE (Carolina Aquatic Expo) and the Carolina Reefing Community Club!

Get ready to dive into a world of wonder as we showcase the best and brightest in the aquatic scene. From stunning fish displays to mesmerizing coral collections, there's something for everyone at this epic event.

But that's not all! Prepare to be wowed by expert speakers, interactive workshops, and jaw-dropping demonstrations. Whether you're a seasoned aquarist or just dipping your toes into the hobby, you'll find inspiration and excitement around every corner.

Mark your calendars and spread the word—this is one aquatic extravaganza you won't want to miss! Stay tuned for more details and get ready to make a splash at the Aquatic Expo in Charlotte! #Aquat#AquaticExpoCLTi#ReefingCommunityFunING=2]The Aquatic Expo - The Aquatic Expo[/HEADING]

www.theaquaticexpo.com
www.theaquaticexpo.com
Capture.JPG
Super excited!!

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m so excited. Can’t wait for this! It’s going to be amazing.

Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 91 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.0%
Back