The March R2R Supporting Member Giveaway is LIVE! $1000+ in prizes from Dinkins Aquatic Gardens and More!

AlyciaMarie

Mrs. Gumbies R Us
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Reef2Reef, Happy Wednesday!:grinning-face-with-big-eyes:

We may only be halfway through the work week, but Dinkins Aquatic Gardens has something to boost you out of the mid-week slump. If you're a supporting member, it's time to get in on the action! Here's March's awesome lineup for the Supporting Member Giveaway:

Dinkins Aquatic Gardens
is giving away $850 worth of gift certificates! 3 lucky winners will be drawn to claim these $500, $250, and $100 prizes! Dinkins Aquatic Gardens is making home reefs as close to the real thing as possible with their blends of phytoplankton, copepods, and so much more. Even if you aren't one of the lucky winners, you can still pamper your salty critters! Go check out some of their products now!

Live Aquaria is giving away a $100 gift certificate! Live Aquaria is home to all kinds of reef goodies including food, supplies, livestock, and more! Saltwater or freshwater, whatever your niche is, Live Aquaria has what you need!

Octo Aquatics is giving away a SHU Acclimation Box! Octo Aquatics is transforming the way we introduce our livestock into their new home! Whether you win this prize or not, you can still create that safe space for the new guys in your tank!

If you are a supporting member, head to the GIVEAWAY THREAD to learn how to enter! Entries will be accepted until March 31st at midnight. 5 winners will be drawn on April 1st! :star-struck:

NOT A SUPPORTING MEMBER YET?

If you're not a supporting member, don't feel left out! If there is one thing that is always happening on R2R it's giveaways! And remember, your membership here at R2R is and always will be 100% free! :smiling-face-with-halo:

If you would like to become a supporting member, yay!
Click HERE to get started. Once you're a supporting member you will be able to join in on supporting member giveaways like this, edit your own posts and comments, customize your profile and signatures, and so much more! For a full list of perks click HERE!

(P.S. The badge alone is worth it in my humble opinion:face-with-hand-over-mouth:)

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 10.40.33 AM.png

A huge THANK YOU to Dinkins Aquatic Gardens, Live Aquaria, and Octo Aquatics for these amazing prizes! We are so grateful for you and your contribution to reefing and our R2R community! You guys are awesome! Reef2Reefers, tell us what you would buy with these gift certificates and prizes in the comments!

Have a great day and happy reefing!

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 10.39.43 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Super Giveaway!!! Thank you to the sponsors and supporting members!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Check out this giveaway opportunity!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome prizes this month! There's still time to enter!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Only a few days left to get entered!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back