The February R2R Supporting Member Giveaway is LIVE! Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish Gift Certificate and more!

AlyciaMarie

Mrs. Gumbies R Us
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Listen up, supporting members! It's that time again. The February supporting member giveaway is now LIVE! This month we're feeling the love from Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish and more! Here's what you have to get excited about:

Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish is giving away a $250 gift certificate! If you're new to this whole reefing thing or a seasoned professional, Dr. Reef has the hookup on quality livestock. While checking them out, make sure you see their helpful guides on acclimation and quarantining your new livestock!

1708914209339.png

Live Aquaria is giving away a $100 gift certificate! From livestock to aquarium supplies and everything in between, Live Aquaria has you covered. Yes, even your freshwater needs. ;)

Octo Aquatics is giving away a SHU Acclimation Box! Plastic bags and sandwich clips are a hassle (don't ask how we know this:grimacing-face:), so let's leave them in 2023! Even if you're not the winner of this prize, you can still head on over to Octo Aquatics and leave the plastic bags and sandwich clips to your lunch bag.

If you're a supporting member, head to the giveaway thread to learn how to enter! Entries will be accepted until March 3rd at midnight.

If you're not a supporting member, we still love you! Your membership here at R2R is and always will be free! :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

If you would like to become a supporting member so you can enjoy supporting member giveaways, edit your own posts and comments, customizing your profiles and signatures, and so much more, click HERE! Here is a full list of supporting member perks.

PLUS YOU GET THIS SWEET BADGE!

NEWSUPPORTERBADGE4.png

THANK YOU to Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish, Live Aquaria, and Octo Aquatics for making this giveaway possible! You guys are awesome and we're thankful to have you as a part of the community. Let's show them some love in the comments!

Have a great day and happy reefing!

Screen Shot 2024-02-23 at 4.01.27 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Listen up, supporting members! It's that time again. The February supporting member giveaway is now LIVE! This month we're feeling the love from Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish and more! Here's what you have to get excited about:

Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish is giving away a $250 gift certificate! If you're new to this whole reefing thing or a seasoned professional, Dr. Reef has the hookup on quality livestock. While checking them out, make sure you see their helpful guides on acclimation and quarantining your new livestock!

1708914209339.png

Live Aquaria is giving away a $100 gift certificate! From livestock to aquarium supplies and everything in between, Live Aquaria has you covered. Yes, even your freshwater needs. ;)

Octo Aquatics is giving away a SHU Acclimation Box! Plastic bags and sandwich clips are a hassle (don't ask how we know this:grimacing-face:), so let's leave them in 2023! Even if you're not the winner of this prize, you can still head on over to Octo Aquatics and leave the plastic bags and sandwich clips to your lunch bag.

If you're a supporting member, head to the giveaway thread to learn how to enter! Entries will be accepted until March 3rd at midnight.

If you're not a supporting member, we still love you! Your membership here at R2R is and always will be free! :smiling-face-with-smiling-eyes:

If you would like to become a supporting member so you can enjoy supporting member giveaways, edit your own posts and comments, customizing your profiles and signatures, and so much more, click HERE! Here is a full list of supporting member perks.

PLUS YOU GET THIS SWEET BADGE!

NEWSUPPORTERBADGE4.png

THANK YOU to Dr. Reef's Quarantined Fish, Live Aquaria, and Octo Aquatics for making this giveaway possible! You guys are awesome and we're thankful to have you as a part of the community. Let's show them some love in the comments!

Have a great day and happy reefing!

Screen Shot 2024-02-23 at 4.01.27 PM.png

Am I automatically a supporting member if I’m an R2R Partner member or are they separate depending on your subscription? I currently can’t access Supporting Giveaway contests

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sent I automatically a supporting member of I’m an R2R Partner member or are they separate depending on your subscription? I currently can’t access Supporting Giveaway contests
Hi! Those are separate. Partner members do have most of the supporting member perks, but there are a few differences such as:

Partner Members receive the great swag boxes with all of the different R2R partner member goodies and get entered into the huge partner member giveaways. Partner membership sign up is only open for a brief window each year (usually around October/November).

Supporting members have a monthly giveaway exclusively for supporting members. Supporting membership sign up is available year-round.

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! Those are separate. Partner members do have most of the supporting member perks, but there are a few differences such as:

Partner Members receive the great swag boxes with all of the different R2R partner member goodies and get entered into the huge partner member giveaways. Partner membership sign up is only open for a brief window each year (usually around October/November).

Supporting members have a monthly giveaway exclusively for supporting members. Supporting membership sign up is available year-round.

Thanks Daniel! I thought that was the case, but wanted to confirm.

Bakedpwn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
crazy that R2R partners arent considered supporting members unless im mistaken.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
crazy that R2R partners arent considered supporting members unless im mistaken.

Bakedpwn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wild considering the price difference

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
wild considering the price difference
Not when you consider everything partner members get for the price difference. However, maybe we should consider a partner/supporter option that would include both. :)

banik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the giveaway. This is really just an edit to hide the fact that I had multiple tabs going and got them crossed...

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
As Much as I have recommended Dr. Reef, would be a great way for me to personally give a fish of his a shot

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back