~ Turn Up the Heat with R2R Supporting Membership! ~ NEW BADGE!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey there, fellow reefers!

As the warm August days continue to roll in, we want to encourage you to crank up the heat on your R2R experience! This is a great time for you to consider all the great perks of the Reef2Reef Supporting Membership!

Membership at Reef2Reef is and always will be 100% FREE, but there are some great perks in our supporting member upgrade that we'd love for you to consider! Here's a short list to get you started:

• Unlimited Editing Power: Tired of those pesky typos and forgotten details in your forum posts? With a Supporting Membership, you'll have the ability to edit your posts without time constraints. Perfect those discussions and share your insights flawlessly!
  • Extra Entries, Extra Excitement: Imagine increasing your chances of winning those jaw-dropping R2R giveaways! As a Supporting Member, you'll get extra entries in all of our exciting contests. More chances mean more opportunities to win those covet-worthy prizes for your reef tank.
  • Exclusive Supporting Member Giveaway: Brace yourselves, because this is a big one! We turn up the excitement each month with an exclusive giveaway for our supporting members only. The newest exclusive R2R supporter giveaway just dropped, so get those entries in HERE! (Gotta be a supporting member for the link to work!)
  • Show Off Your Style with the R2R Supporter Banner: Let your love for this community shine with an exclusive "R2R Supporter" banner displayed proudly under your username. Show the community that you're dedicated not just to your tank, but to the entire R2R family. Check out the New Badge Design!
1692205392562.png

Ready to feel the heat? Becoming an R2R Supporting Member is easy and incredibly rewarding. Not only will you gain access to a range of features that will enhance your reefkeeping journey (CLICK HERE for the full list), but you'll also be supporting the thriving community that has helped all of us achieve reefkeeping success.

How to Get Started:
  1. Click that Upgrade Button: Navigate to your profile settings and upgrade to a Supporting Membership (or just CLICK HERE!)
  2. Embrace the Perks: Enjoy unlimited post editing, ramped-up giveaway entries, the supporter banner, the anticipation of exclusive supporter-only giveaways and so much more!
  3. Feel the Reef2Reef Love: Bask in the warmth of the R2R community and relish in the late summer vibes as you connect with fellow reef enthusiasts.
So what are you waiting for? Let's turn up the heat together! Join the league of R2R Supporting Members and make this late summer a season to remember. Your reef and your community will thank you for it.

Upgrade to Supporting Membership Now:

supporting member ad.jpg

Dive in, embrace the sizzle, and let's rock this late summer with your new R2R supporting membership!

Happy reefing!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I highly recommend being a supporter! I am all thumbs typing on a phone, and appreciate the edit function. Also, I have won a prize in a past supporter giveaway, and participating is fun! This forum isn't free for Rev and the staff to run, as it costs money and time to keep it going. I like to contribute to show them how much I appreciate their efforts in making this the awesome community it is! Plus you get to be orange! :star-struck:
dumb and dumber bar GIF
Jim Carrey 90S GIF

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I highly recommend being a supporter! I am all thumbs typing on a phone, and appreciate the edit function. Also, I have won a prize in a past supporter giveaway, and participating is fun! This forum isn't free for Rev and the staff to run, as it costs money and time to keep it going. I like to contribute to show them how much I appreciate their efforts in making this the awesome community it is! Plus you get to be orange! :star-struck:
dumb and dumber bar GIF
Jim Carrey 90S GIF
I fully agree, except how come you are purple?

Party Prince GIF by MOODMAN

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fully agree, except how come you are purple?
Matt's a partner member also which I'm pretty sure gets you purple but I'm not positive. Orange is nicer like the sun. Purple is.... well like purple rain I guess :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you everyone for the kind comments and support!

Cdubs205

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for the kind comments and support!
Agree with all my fellow reefers on this one. I want to because me a supporting member so I list things for sale I have alot more of i
Used but high quality stuff thst I know ppl just starting out looking for a deal and good product I could help. I know without help I’d be 5 years behind in this hobby, knowledge, experience, w
Equipment based.

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a supporter since a joined and don't regret it one second! It is well worth supporting this website for all the information on it and how it is beneficial to everyone in the hobby

design.maddie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Let's GO! My Tank Thread has been such a useful tool to keep tabs on timeframes while dealing with my tank. I will gladly support the forum that is hosting it. I can't tell you how many times I read through my thread and realize it has been weeks/months since I was supposed to follow up on a task. The chronological order of the photos of the corals over 3 years is always a blast to scroll through.

OP
OP
Daniel@R2R

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks to everyone for your continued support of our community!

thillock

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there, fellow reefers!

As the warm August days continue to roll in, we want to encourage you to crank up the heat on your R2R experience! This is a great time for you to consider all the great perks of the Reef2Reef Supporting Membership!

Membership at Reef2Reef is and always will be 100% FREE, but there are some great perks in our supporting member upgrade that we'd love for you to consider! Here's a short list to get you started:

• Unlimited Editing Power: Tired of those pesky typos and forgotten details in your forum posts? With a Supporting Membership, you'll have the ability to edit your posts without time constraints. Perfect those discussions and share your insights flawlessly!
  • Extra Entries, Extra Excitement: Imagine increasing your chances of winning those jaw-dropping R2R giveaways! As a Supporting Member, you'll get extra entries in all of our exciting contests. More chances mean more opportunities to win those covet-worthy prizes for your reef tank.
  • Exclusive Supporting Member Giveaway: Brace yourselves, because this is a big one! We turn up the excitement each month with an exclusive giveaway for our supporting members only. The newest exclusive R2R supporter giveaway just dropped, so get those entries in HERE! (Gotta be a supporting member for the link to work!)
  • Show Off Your Style with the R2R Supporter Banner: Let your love for this community shine with an exclusive "R2R Supporter" banner displayed proudly under your username. Show the community that you're dedicated not just to your tank, but to the entire R2R family. Check out the New Badge Design!
1692205392562.png

Ready to feel the heat? Becoming an R2R Supporting Member is easy and incredibly rewarding. Not only will you gain access to a range of features that will enhance your reefkeeping journey (CLICK HERE for the full list), but you'll also be supporting the thriving community that has helped all of us achieve reefkeeping success.

How to Get Started:
  1. Click that Upgrade Button: Navigate to your profile settings and upgrade to a Supporting Membership (or just CLICK HERE!)
  2. Embrace the Perks: Enjoy unlimited post editing, ramped-up giveaway entries, the supporter banner, the anticipation of exclusive supporter-only giveaways and so much more!
  3. Feel the Reef2Reef Love: Bask in the warmth of the R2R community and relish in the late summer vibes as you connect with fellow reef enthusiasts.
So what are you waiting for? Let's turn up the heat together! Join the league of R2R Supporting Members and make this late summer a season to remember. Your reef and your community will thank you for it.

Upgrade to Supporting Membership Now:

supporting member ad.jpg

Dive in, embrace the sizzle, and let's rock this late summer with your new R2R supporting membership!

Happy reefing!!
Would love to, but will not use PayPal.

Spicy Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I singed up for this Friday the 22nd, the next day (yesterday) I a received an email from paypal saying my 30 was being refunded and my badge disappeared...
What happened?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 139 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back