Aquashella

  • Thread starter Thread starter JayM
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JayM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2023
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
3,162
Location
Inland Empire
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing how Reefapalooza decided to schedule on a holiday weekend, I won’t be able to attend this year. I saw that Aquashella will be in town in October and am considering going. How do the two compare? Similar, night and day difference?
 
RAP is a reef show and there is a heavy focus on coral for sale and similar equipment/services. Aquashella is an entertainment event with some corals for sale. I will pick RAP 10 out of 10 times if it were one over the other, however if you have never been to Aquashella then you may find it worth your bother to check it out once and then decide for yourself about future shows.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new