Aquashella

MSB123

Someone out there put something smart here.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to let everyone know that there is an amazing aquarium show in Chicago called Aquashella. I will be speaking and I would love to see everyone there!
https://www.aquashella.com
-MSB

Swayne_07

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Announcing the first official Cornhole Championship of the World an its gonna go down during Aquashella. Sponsored by The ReefShine Guys and Rod's Foods there will be many great prizes from a slew of sponsors including Rod's Food, Saltwateraquarium.com, Reef Weeds, Mission Reef Acrylics, REEF2REEF, ReefBreeders, Kolar Labs, Justin Credabel Coral, TruVu lens, Reef Nutrition, and more to come. This is not one to miss!!!! See you guys in August

MTBake

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Announcing the first official Cornhole Championship of the World an its gonna go down during Aquashella. Sponsored by The ReefShine Guys and Rod's Foods there will be many great prizes from a slew of sponsors including Rod's Food, Saltwateraquarium.com, Reef Weeds, Mission Reef Acrylics, REEF2REEF, ReefBreeders, Kolar Labs, Justin Credabel Coral, TruVu lens, Reef Nutrition, and more to come. This is not one to miss!!!! See you guys in August

Looking forward to this show! Should be fun!

Aaron-A2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd go if I could. I've only been to one large reef event (Reef Currents - Houston) and had a ton of fun. I need to plan for Reefapalooza / MACNA next year...

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it is in a safer part of Chicago atleast. Still, I’m alittle concerned about going there too.

Brother....I work for one of the major delivery companies, and this exact venue where Aquashella is being held is on my daily route. And I also live no more than 15-20 minutes from here. I can assure you that nothing goes on in this area. All the trouble you read about is farther away in Chicago "in the hood" so to say.

Niles, IL does border near Chicago about a mile down the road. But again it's not even close to where the hotspots are. So come and enjoy!!

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know how much it will be for parking?

I can't speak for Aquashella.....but I don't think they can or will charge for parking on the premises owned by White Eagle. And I have never seen White Eagle charge. The lots are not fenced and there are never people there collecting for parking at other trade shows I have seen there. Not sure how many people are attending, but the lot is of ample size behind the building.

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With 65 shootings this weekend alone I won’t be going anywhere near Chicago.. to bad they couldn’t pick a safer area.

Like I have messaged a few others, this is not remotely close to the trouble areas. So don't let it hold you back from enjoying what should be a great show.

I deliver for one of the major companies up n down this street on a daily basis......and this place is on my route. Never any problems.
And to make things very easy.....if something were to happen we won't have to go far to lay you to rest, as there's a giant cemetery directly across the street. :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 23.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 56 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back