What to do: Aquashella 2026!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seafeather
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Seafeather

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2025
Messages
83
Reaction score
85
Location
Paris
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be attending not only my first Aquashella next weekend, but also my first convention for the hobby! I'm actually even flying in my sister so she can go with my husband and I.

What all should we do there besides look around? Does anyone have any experience with Aquashella, the dos and donts, the ins and outs? Let me know!
 
Flying in for it? I wouldn’t ask someone to walk 10 steps for it. Went last year in New Jersey, spent the $30 to get in, left in less than hour. Didn’t buy a thing, felt more like a garage sale or flea market
 
Flying in for it? I wouldn’t ask someone to walk 10 steps for it. Went last year in New Jersey, spent the $30 to get in, left in less than hour. Didn’t buy a thing, felt more like a garage sale or flea market
Aw well thats a bummer! I drove since i live within a couple hours of where it was. I had an amazing time. It was quite a lot of people there though. A good mix of fresh, salt, reptiles, plants, etc. Got a super cool space invader pectinia in a mystery draw for $25 and a couple other corals ive been struggling to find without breaking the bank.

Several different aquarium venders, paludariums/terrariums, plants, fossils for some reason, preserved insects and other critters. I really really enjoyed my time and kind of solidified my newfound love of the hobby! I hope you can find some place like it where you can enjoy too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new