OP
iiluisii

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So let me get this straight... You think that someone not honoring an honest mistake is being dishonest? That makes 0 sense. Personally, I find nothing wrong with changing the price to what it should have been. They're not in business to lose money.

Brandon

Yea but not in the way they did while I was shopping. They should have told me at least. That's the only reason I grab the bag and if you read, the bag was ripped and leaking salt so who knows how much salt was gone plus the way he was acting it was like I did it or something I really got ****** and held my self from going off on the guy cause to me is not worth it but I hate when people do that just because I have tattoos all over the place and wear skater shoes lol don't mean you can judge. Any way I'm not here to debate this with you or anyone im just stating a fact. Good business is good business if you make a mistake either honor it or figure that your product is not in new selling condition. I really think someone change the price due to the bag being ripped and he just didn't know and with his little attitude that he has he just didn't care.

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got you now. So you actually don't have an issue with the Critter. You have an issue with that employee.

Brandon

TripleT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just glad I have a place to go today and hideout away from my kids for a while. I get to go look at cool fish cool corals probably spend some money. Please talk to Chris about that employee, Chris is one of the finest guys I have met in the industry.

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I brought it up with someone are the store tonight... It will be discussed...

andywe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just FYI, the tank in the corner was having issues and has had them for quite some time. I talked with Chris Richards and Mikey today while picking up some fish, and the tank is now almost empty. They are gonna scrub it and start again. Saturday it looked very bad..Thats was one beautiful tank for many years. Unfortunate;y, it happens..I have had to reset a few times over the years..if only I had a magic tank ball that gave me all the answers LOL!

As for customer service issues, definitely agree you should talk with Chris Beggins about it.

OP
OP
iiluisii

iiluisii

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just FYI, the tank in the corner was having issues and has had them for quite some time. I talked with Chris Richards and Mikey today while picking up some fish, and the tank is now almost empty. They are gonna scrub it and start again. Saturday it looked very bad..Thats was one beautiful tank for many years. Unfortunate;y, it happens..I have had to reset a few times over the years..if only I had a magic tank ball that gave me all the answers LOL!

As for customer service issues, definitely agree you should talk with Chris Beggins about it.

I talk to them on the phone everything is good.

Jeremy S.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the store and the ownership. Over the past years I've seen a few employees come and go, but recently I've been surprised at some of the newer employees lack of knowledge. Though I have noticed over the past few months they've been learning more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 117 76.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 12 7.8%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 22 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back