Aquatic Experience Chicago

  • Thread starter Thread starter ffiel2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Schaumburg convention center in Chicago November 7-9
 
This is only their 2nd year and this is my first time going. Heard of it from my LFS
 
LRS Foods will be there and have a booth! It appears to be growing each year and we hope to meet some of our fans from the midwest.

Come find us!
 
I went last year for all three days. I am going again this year for all three days. An event like this with the speakers they have....Ain't gonna miss it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new