Aquatic Life Halo LED Complete Lighting Package Giveaway!

BDReeferMadness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woo Hooo!!! I am So Excited to be the Winner! I like so may cool things about this light. The battery so that times are not lost in case of a power outage. I like how these are placed on the tanks, I love how the arm hides the cords as well. Awesomeness in a tiny package. SO with all that is awesome about these lights, please understand that they really need to be awarded to me so that I can enjoy all that they have to offer. Thank you again for letting me be the winner.

tj w

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woo Hooo!!! I am So Excited to be the Winner! I like so may cool things about this light. The battery so that times are not lost in case of a power outage. I like how these are placed on the tanks, I love how the arm hides the cords as well. Awesomeness in a tiny package. SO with all that is awesome about these lights, please understand that they really need to be awarded to me so that I can enjoy all that they have to offer. Thank you again for letting me be the winner.

ha ha!! Now, let's see who the real winner is.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
love the square design over all the round ones and the programability
WINNER!!! Everyone join me in congratulating @1MJG1 for the big win!! @1MJG1, please shoot me a pm to verify your entry and claim your prize!

If prize is not claimed within 48 hours, we will draw a new winner.

HolisticBear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On email list, liked on Facebook. I'm digging the form factor. You could have two over a small tank, minimize shadowing while looking good.

VelocityTech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sleek look, Apex ready, easy self programming. These lights seem to come off, as up there with top of the line. Would love to have a set of these.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WINNER!!! Everyone join me in congratulating @1MJG1 for the big win!! @1MJG1, please shoot me a pm to verify your entry and claim your prize!

If prize is not claimed within 48 hours, we will draw a new winner.
NOPE! Pulling again today! :)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back