Aquatic Life Hybrid LED Mounting

Squeven

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
38
Location
Tacoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received and put together my Aquatic Life T5HO Hybrid and was wondering if anyone else had problems mounting AI hydra 32’s.
I know I had to order a hanging kit when I did this with my AI Prime 16HD, but the BRS website didn’t mention needing anything else for the 32’s.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new