aquatic life hybrid

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bpb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2014
Messages
4,523
Reaction score
6,173
Location
College Station
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any plans to stock the aquatic life hybrid units in the future? I see the 61" and the 48" are both out of stock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new