• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquatic Life T5 bracket

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two leftover brackets from my Aquatic Life T5 light that I am willing to give away. Now the fairest way to do this is if you want them, comment down below, and your name will go into a bucket, at 9:00pm on Monday I will pick a name out of the bucket and mail the brackets to you free of charge. Just hoping someone out there can utilize them as I have no need for them :) they came off of the 36" fixture. They are the brackets that go between the two lights that your led module will mount to.

Please note that I have NO hardware to go with these. Just the two brackets only. Although I'm sure you could acquire screws from the local hardware store. Good luck to all those interested!!

GZzD3A2h.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is this the longer bracket?
They are the brackets that go in between the two light fixtures to mount your led lights to on the 36" fixture. However I believe they are all the same length brackets between the different length fixtures.

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time's running out for anyone else interested. 9PM tonight deadline

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After putting all three names in a container, mixing it up, and picking one at random, @UFreefer was picked. Please PM me your info and I'll get them sent out to you. If I don't hear back by tomorrow night by 9pm I'll draw one of the other two names. Thanks everyone!

OP
OP
Crabs McJones

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Claimed! Please close thread :)

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 83 48.0%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 31.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.9%

Back