Aquatic life t5 bulb question

Fishy_mcfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2017
Messages
385
Reaction score
198
Location
Homer, Ga
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have an aquatic life 48” 4 bulb fixture with a Kessil AP9X mounted in the center and was looking to replace the t5’s but I am wondering what bulbs everyone is running these days?

My tank is 48x14x16 and it’s a mixed reef with softies all the way up to some sps pieces.
 
I run 2 kessil a360xe and 2-Ati t5 coral plus and 2- ati t5 blue plus. My acros seem to love it.
 
I can't remember my color combos that I have running.
Coralvue has Giseman 10 pack t5 bulbs on sale right now. Mix and match your colors and free shipping.
 
Does that co
I run 2 kessil a360xe and 2-Ati t5 coral plus and 2- ati t5 blue plus. My acros seem to love it.
mbo put out a blue look? I don’t like the totally blue look. I’m hoping to achieve somewhere around 14,000k or so look
Not a blue look. My kessil is at 40% on the daylight. The t5 bulbs are less blue than that. It has a daylight look. Probably 14k. I don’t care for the blue look either.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new