Aquatop Bt-21 refugium

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefer402
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefer402

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
60
Reaction score
18
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Im new to the forum and wasnt sure where to ask so gonna start here. I am currently running an aquatop Bt-21, and wondering if anybody had any ideas on a diy led kit or a fixture that can be used for a refugium light. I want to keep the lid functional and would like to not put any holes in it. I was wondering about using the 6500k waterproof leds on amazon but not sure how reliable they are. Any and all help is much appreciated. Thanks,
Kevin
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new