Aquatraders Ripped Me Off!

gmendez619

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2014
Messages
170
Reaction score
3
Location
San Diego, California
*Experience with Aquatraders*

On march 8 i bought a light from them online from their own website. Not amazon or ebay. I purchased straight from them. And i haven't recieved anything until now. The package was supposed to get here in 2-5 business days and i never did receive anything. I constantly checked the usps tracking number that i got from them but all it said was that my package was recieved at a usps office in Houston. Thats it. Never did the tracking say anything else besides that. The package never moved or shipped. So i called usps yesterday and asked them what was happening. The lady i spoke to said that indeed my package wasnt moving and that maybe they lost it over at the office where it was recieved. So she gave me a case number and said she would be emailing that Houston office to tell them about my package and see if they could find it. So that was all. Today i was woken up by a call from usps and this time it was even worse. The man i spoke to said that aquatraders just paid for shipping in advance and printed a label. But they never actually sent anything. Thats why the tracking number never showed me any other updates. So i guess they are a scam or i dont know. Wether it is a mistake from aquatraders or usps or aquatraders is just some fake website, im really disappointed and ****** off because they wont anser my emails or my calls. Although the light I bought was cheap, only 40 dollars, no one likes to get ripped off. I mean 40 dollars is 40 dollars. I could've just bought another light on amazon with that money. And now its gone. I dont know if ill ever get the light or my money back. Either way. I demand that i get the light AND my money back. It should just be free since they pulled off this stunt. I know they are a small company and there might be someone on this forum who actually knows the owner. All i wanted was to get me some coral and now i cant. Because of this...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have emailed them and called numerous times and still nothing. I left them a voicemail today so hopefully they call me back but still no answer from them. Im pretty bummed out
 
Moved to vendor feedback forum. Only the buyer and seller may comment on feedback threads regarding a negative transaction.
 
Last edited:
They never sent me anything. Its been almost two weeks since I purchased some LEDs from them. And i havent recieved anything. And yes they took the money. They have never answered my calls or emails.
 
I would file a claim with your credit card company.
 
Its fine. Whoever is behind this obviously needs the 40$ more than me so they can keep it haha i dont want to waste time
 
Guys, I appreciate your desire to help the OP, but please do not post in this thread if you are not the buyer or the seller. These are R2R's rules for feedback threads regarding negative transactions. If you have advice to offer, perhaps sending a PM would be the best option. ;)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new