Aquavital Bactosprint???

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

I set up a qt tank for invertebrates last night. I plan to add some invertebrates next weekend. I tried to skip the cycle by adding my DT water to the 10 gallon with 3 rocks from my DT. I also add fresh sand, and 2 new rocks. I have a hang on the back filter, heater, and light. The tank came with this Aquavital Bactosprint. I am not sure if I should add it or not. I think it helps add bacteria to the tank but idk. Does anyone know what it does and would it be worth using it? Do you think I could add inverts next weekend?

IMG_1554.jpeg image.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reef Devils

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

I set up a qt tank for invertebrates last night. I plan to add some invertebrates next weekend. I tried to skip the cycle by adding my DT water to the 10 gallon with 3 rocks from my DT. I also add fresh sand, and 2 new rocks. I have a hang on the back filter, heater, and light. The tank came with this Aquavital Bactosprint. I am not sure if I should add it or not. I think it helps add bacteria to the tank but idk. Does anyone know what it does and would it be worth using it? Do you think I could add inverts next weekend?

IMG_1554.jpeg image.jpg
Bump

Back