Aquavitro Division Skimmers and Element M Calciumm reactor

dolpator

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I won these two AquaVitro Skimmer 250 and element M calcium reactor. I currently have no desire to start another tank. I currently have a 150 gallon and a 36 gallon cube. The 150 gallon tank has a Reef Octopus 150INT and a Geo Calcium Reactor. The 36 gallon is a softy tank and currently has an over kill 160INT Skimmer, due to the fact that it is a seahorse tank. So question is what should I do with this new gear. Would they be better suited in the 150?, and upgrade the outdated equipment, or put them in the 36 gallon. Or just sale it...

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I won these two AquaVitro Skimmer 250 and element M calcium reactor. I currently have no desire to start another tank. I currently have a 150 gallon and a 36 gallon cube. The 150 gallon tank has a Reef Octopus 150INT and a Geo Calcium Reactor. The 36 gallon is a softy tank and currently has an over kill 160INT Skimmer, due to the fact that it is a seahorse tank. So question is what should I do with this new gear. Would they be better suited in the 150?, and upgrade the outdated equipment, or put them in the 36 gallon. Or just sale it...
Or donate it to Reefer who needs one? I’d pay shipping lol

Find the reviews on the new skimmer and then decide what you want to do with it. Or keep it for a back up? I would probably store it just in case I need it in the future

Back