• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqueon 75 Gal Drilled w/ Eshopps Prodigy

Item Price
$1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Z06-Hec

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2014
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
143
Location
Cumming
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up a brand new Aqueon 75 Gal, Drilled and fitted with an Ehopps Prodigy M series overflow.
Slim n Sleek.
Tank is much larger than i expected - i was planning on adding this into my plumbing as a separate holding are, to replace my current 10 gal plumbed in. I may still do that but decided to see if i sell it first in a bundle. Tank is really nice setup to just sit in my fish room as a holding spot.

Id throw in my Aqueon 55 Gal sump i made with a baffle kit for this - Currently running as my sump for my 240 Gal - 0 issues and works great.
Currently it setup with 3 intake holes, 2 4" sock holes, mesh wall from there to 1st chamber (bio media/rocks), 2nd chamber is heater, pump to skimmer/10gal setup, also my own DIY algae srubber sits here too, next bubble trap into the return chamber.

I have a Jabeo DCP-15000 sitting in the return running at 85% - Included
cumming - ga

$1000 - OBO
willing to trade for a large cool sump...

WhatsApp Image 2025-01-27 at 12.47.08 PM (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2025-01-27 at 12.47.08 PM (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2025-01-27 at 12.47.08 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2025-01-26 at 10.51.09 PM.jpeg

 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Is there a production date on the tank?I thought aqueon tanks were tempered but I guess not?ive been wanting to get their 75g and drill it for a peninsula but was under the impression they was tempered.i heard yrs back that it was hit and miss cus of a glass shortage during covid so they just built tanks with what they had.some where built with tempered glass and some were not.i guess everything is back in order at aqueon?
 
I will look to see if it has any dates on it later tonight. I saw some posts about this as well. Saw some folks saying its only the side glass that was tempered... IDK... This one is sexy and works.
If no one takes it im proceeding with my plan to just have this added in on in the back fish room.
 
I dint see any dates on any of these labels etc
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new