Aqueon Making New Rimless and High Clarity Version of Classic 29 Gallon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rimless and frameless tanks have been the most desired aquariums for aquarists wanting a more modern look and it appears that this design is fixing to go mainstream. This weekend at Reefapalooza we saw a 29 gallon aquarium from Aqueon which was both rimless and had high clarity glass construction. The 30 inch 29 gallon is […]

Continue reading...

Bouncingsoul39

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome. Its' great to see Aqueon getting into rimless, low iron glass, because we know they will release the tanks with a low competitive price. IMO what is on the market now is really overpriced in general. I'm hoping they will do some other sizes like 20 long and 40 breeder. I would buy a 40 br one of these in a heartbeat because I am always getting Petco gift cards from family and like going to Petco for stuff since I have no good LFS within 10 miles of me.

PugsAndFish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome. Its' great to see Aqueon getting into rimless, low iron glass, because we know they will release the tanks with a low competitive price. IMO what is on the market now is really overpriced in general. I'm hoping they will do some other sizes like 20 long and 40 breeder. I would buy a 40 br one of these in a heartbeat because I am always getting Petco gift cards from family and like going to Petco for stuff since I have no good LFS within 10 miles of me.
Same. Hoping a 40B rimless comes out! I saw the 29 gallon at the store and it doesn't look too bad.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 108 73.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back