ARC Wanted Chalice

Pizzapro83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the wanted and have seen randys and ktars and I can tell you that the pic is dead on. I dont have photo shop or know how it works but i know for a fact that randy does not use it. Randy is 100 percent honest and has to much to loose to photo shop his pics. You guys should pm him instead of bash a sponser on here. How can you accuse someone in public without proof

OP
OP
elegant_reefer

elegant_reefer

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did have a feeling that they messed with the saturation on this one, but if I am correct they cannot alter the photos and claim them as real.

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to bash or accuse anyone of anything and maybe it happened naturally, those sort of artifacts make me wary thats all. If others have seen it and confirm that it is indeed the holmes, then I have to bow to the first hand experience of others.

Tenacious716

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a very special chalice and was collected many years ago long before the chalice craze- maybe RandyO can chime in and tell more about it.

After debuting this chalice to R2R, the frags we had sold out almost immediately and our supply diminished. When more becomes available, we will be sure to post it right here on R2R.

PS- I took the photos posted on the first page and I can assure you that those pink 'blobs' have nothing to do with using a saturation button. We don't believe in doing that, as our customers have already confirmed.

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a very special chalice and was collected many years ago long before the chalice craze- maybe RandyO can chime in and tell more about it.

After debuting this chalice to R2R, the frags we had sold out almost immediately and our supply diminished. When more becomes available, we will be sure to post it right here on R2R.

PS- I took the photos posted on the first page and I can assure you that those pink 'blobs' have nothing to do with using a saturation button. We don't believe in doing that, as our customers have already confirmed.
Good enough for me. Sorry for the doubt!

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few rainbow chalice and i have to say if you can get the Wanted to color up you will not be disappointed. The key is to get it to color up and most people don't have enough patient to let it grown and develope it's colors. From my experience that if you frag any multi-color chalice it will lose it color from stress and can take up to 6 month to a year for it to even show some colors. I can assure you that the photo has not been saturated and i have seen this chalice with my own naked eyes. Hope that can give that chalice the credit that it deserves. I see a ton of other chalices that are for sale now a day that dont even close to that piece at all.

OP
OP
elegant_reefer

elegant_reefer

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Maybe you should hook me up for getting lots of traffic to your site :D

reeftank21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the key to getting it to color up? I have a piece but it looks nothing like the colorful pics at the beginning of the thread. Is it just time?

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone needs to delete this junk. ^^^

This is not what this board is all about, take it to one of the crappy forums.

Agreed, quite unnecessary and hopefully a mod will delete.

As a side note, I have seen this one in person (as I live only a few miles away) and no photoshop is necessary for this piece. It's stunning, that's for sure.

Last edited:

its shark week

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats cool, you can delete. i just think it is crazy to buy a half inch frag and wait for it to grow for years. where are the crappy forums by the way.

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol where are the crappy forums that is a good one so you can go and see more pics ..and yeah I hate frags for that reason they try my patience and just when they start to show there colors or promise of being great bamm my tank crashes,or seam gives way and leaks out or aefw comes to visit and there goes my corals again..i know this isn't an acro but you can replace that with red bugs or what eats chalice?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 170 72.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.1%
Back