ARC WEBSITE LAUNCH LIVESALE! This Saturday 4.4.20 @3PM EST Tons of Corals, $5.00 Frags and Giveaways including a Neptune TRIDENT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Alright, let's get this party started! I will be hosting games for the live sale and will be giving away amazing prizes such as free shipping, gift certificates, and a gorgeous ARC Shock Tart Torch! Not to mention, for each coral that you purchase, you will get one entry into a raffle for a FREE NEPTUNE TRIDENT!

Here's the first event: how many Goldfish are in the jar?

The winner will get FREE SHIPPING for the beautiful corals that are soon to come! We are going The Price Is Right rules, so closet without going over wins! The winner will be announced tomorrow at noon. If multiple people guess the correct answer, then we will pick the winner via raffle. Good luck and get to counting!

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright, let's get this party started! I will be hosting games for the live sale and will be giving away amazing prizes such as free shipping, gift certificates, and a gorgeous ARC Shock Tart Torch! Not to mention, for each coral that you purchase, you will get one entry into a raffle for a FREE NEPTUNE TRIDENT!

The winner will get FREE SHIPPING for the beautiful corals that are soon to come! We are going The Price Is Right rules, so closet without going over wins! The winner will be announced tomorrow at noon. If multiple people guess the correct answer, then we will pick the winner via raffle. Good luck and get to counting!

Eric_cantin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

275!

KatesReef13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

303!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%
Back