Archit's 275g

A quick video that I took yesterday .. not the best video, but better than nothing :)



Unfortunately due to some very unfortunate turn of events, seems like I'll have to break this tank down in the next coming months, so I have started selling some corals off hence the "light coral stock" -- it was a lot more full last month :)

Oh well ... any reefers from Colorado on here? :D Probably moving there in the next few months if all goes to plan and would love to get some info on the reefing community, shops, maintenance companies etc there as I might be bringing all my equipment with me and would need some serious help bringing the tank in :p

- Archit
 
I read about you troubles on Boston reefers. Sorry to hear about those crappy friends man. I hate how people take a foot when given an inch. I hope things go smoothly for you from here on out. I'd be interested in some corals if your getting rid of them.
 
Last edited:
I read about you troubles on Boston reefers. Sorry to hear about those crappy friends man. I hate how people take a foot when given an inch. I hope things go smoothly for you from here on out. I'd be interested in some corals if your getting rid of them.

Thanks Mark, yeah ... definitely not trusting people ever again :) Animals are so much easier!

I will be selling all / most of my livestock .. might have someone hold a few pieces and ship them to me later when my tank is up again. I am, however, not allowed to sell on R2R because apparently I'm considered a vendor. oh well, no hard feelings :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new