Arduino Temperature Control

  • Thread starter Thread starter GaryE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I hope to be where you are at in 2 years!... I have always dabbled in programing.. but never could find an application for me to go further with it. getting the basics down now.. have the breadboard etc.. have a RoboTank that will keep me going on the programing with reef-pi's API's.

thank your for the inspiration!.
 
I built a light controller, doser and main controller all with nodemcu. I designed the carrier boards in eagle and ordered them very cheap through Jclpcb. I’d say build your own once your prototype is done.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new