Are my Clownfish doing the nasy ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Taxus812
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Taxus812

Destroyer of corals
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2019
Messages
716
Reaction score
789
Location
Windsor
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im still pretty green. I have these two clownfish in my tank. I got them pretty young a month ago. The bigger one has been doing some weird stuff. She (I assume its a she) dug this hole in the corner of my tank. She lays sideways in it when she sleeps. I though she was dead a few times. Now I see the two doing this little dance … Queue the finny music and a pizza. If they are doing the nasty is there anything I should be doing to the tank (like turning down flow on the wave makers)?

 
It does appear they are getting to know each other and determining dominance. Nothing to do but enjoy watching nature do its thing...in your living room. :cool:
 
You might try mood lighting and play some James Brown. Couldn't hurt.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new